Thank you so much to Drew from Drew’s Movie Reviews for nominating me for the Sunshine Award. Here are the rules for the award:
- Display the award on your blog
- Announce your win with a post and thank the blogger who nominated you for the award
- Present 10 deserving bloggers with the award- “who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere.”
- Link your awardees in the post and let them know of their being awarded
- Write 10 interesting things about you
There are some really great blogs out there, but these are the ten blogs that I always visit and look forward to visiting:
1. Bailey’s Buzz
2. Dan the Man’s Movie Reviews
3. Let’s All Go to the Movies!!!!
4. movies remark
5. Oh! That Film Blog
6. purspektiv (music blog)
7. See It or Skip It
8. The Popcorn Reporter
9. Thy Critic Man
10. Your Regular Movie Guy
I’d also like to thank my english teacher Mr. Theriault for “making us” write blog posts, it’s been a great time on WordPress.
1. I had started this blog as an english assignment. And with so many topics to choose from I had decided to choose what I love the most which are movies and television shows.
2. Movies, TV shows, and music were my original three topics; however, after getting used to the WordPress atmosphere and community I’ve been focusing more on movies and TV shows. (Maybe some day I’ll write more posts about music.)
3. My favorite band is The Black Keys.
4. My favorite TV shows include: House, Grey’s Anatomy, and The Office.
5. My favorite movie (of 2013) is The Wolf of Wall Street.
6. As a “movie critic” I am ashamed that I have not seen Frozen. (But I’m planning to in the near future!)
7. Amongst watching movies and TV shows, I also play the piano.
8. I watch at least one TV show or movie a day.
9. Almost every night we have family TV night, which usually means watching a TV show or movie.
10. And of course, my favorite way to spend my free time is going to the movie theater.
That took some digging to find ten interesting things about me. It’s been a a blast being a part of the WordPress community and I’m glad to have discovered what a great group of people it is.